Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Circus and a Regatta

Two weekends ago we headed back to GM and GF's house, but this time with husband in tow.  So much easier when two parents are doing these weekend trips.  We went to Uncle Michael's regatta and then to the circus.  I was a little hesitant about the circus with all the action, but the kids had a grand time.

The Circus McGurkus!



Reading about the circus


The finale

My two cuties...and the kids' first taste of cotton candy

Why are those kitty cats walking across a rope?



The Regatta - chilly, but nice to cuddle with GF

Even better with Cracker Jacks

Check out my boo-boo

I want Cracker Jacks too

Chatting with Aunt Julianna in Monaco

Playing in the "cave"



1 comment:

Nicole said...

Such cute pics, as always!

Check out my blog post from tonight! :)