Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Shark Week

Just a few quick pics from Shark Week at the aquarium (one of our favorite places) a few weeks ago.  For much better pics, visit my sweet friend's blog here.   We have been out of town so I'm playing the catch-up game with all my posting.


 Charles hamming it up while Finley and Frances are enjoying each other's company

 Pretending like he sees a shark...




Touch Tank


Campground area



Beautiful Ravenel Bridge

Playing outside



Back home, thought I would try to get in one more pic of the matching outfits...they didn't seem to agree.

1 comment:

Sara Blackburn White said...

Oh dear the scary shark faces cracked me up...and the last one you can tell they are tired and like um uh she is taking another pic of us! looks like my two- but at least they are sitting and faces forward- thats a keeper if you ask me-ha! Wish we lived closer too;) How did you get Francis to keep her bows in her hair? Kate could pay her college tuition in the amt of $$ of bows she has pulled out and tossed!