Saturday, August 28, 2010

One Big Happy Family

Here is a recent picture taken at Hilton Head of Jacob's entire family.  His sweet family now includes 24 - the matriarch and patriarch, 7 children (Jacob's siblings), 6 spouses (us married-in folk), and 9 grandchildren.  We had so much fun at the beach together during July 4th week.  I honestly could not have married into a better family.  I love having so many sisters that have been awesome to me over the past 10+ years.  I also love all the married-in's and all their fun and different personalities.  And how could I leave out all of our cute little nieces...and now, one brand new nephew!  I hope to post pictures from the beach early next week.  Until then, enjoy...

3 comments:

amy said...

so awesome. and you look amazing-like you just walked off the page of a jcrew catalog.

Caroline said...

What a dream. Big families are such a blessing! I'm stealing a couple of photos of yall's bham visit from one of your earlier posts to add to my blog. Hope yall are well!
Love, Ca

Caroline said...

oops, meant to finish my name on that comment