Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Beach Season

Yes, it's beach season again...and it's just one more thing to add to my list of "Why I heart Charleston."  I absolutely love the beach, and it's the perfect time of year to go - not to hot, not too windy, not too touristy.  I cannot believe we have this little nugget of paradise only 20 minutes from our house. God is so good.

Taking the kiddos this year is so much easier than last year - Frances can walk and self-entertain, no breastfeeding tasks, and both babes love to dig in the sand and chase birds for hours.  I even bring my chair along this year to relax in - maybe next time I'll bring along a book!









Well, it's not all paradise...

2 comments:

Sara Blackburn White said...

Stacy they are getting so big! Just precious pics....you are so lucky to live so close to the beach!

Stacy said...

yes, we are so lucky to live here for a little while at least. I wish we lived closer to you - I think our babes would get along so well (and us too)!