Thursday, July 30, 2009

One Year Ago Today...




Here are some pictures from a year ago - I cannot believe we have only known little Frances for only one short year. She is such a sweetie - SO easy going, always smiling, laid back, loves her big brother and anything he is doing, and loves her sleep. I could not have asked for anything better. We had her little bday party last weekend (which I will post later), and she got her first real doll. That's when it hit me that she is a little girl, not just a baby! I cannot wait to see what type of woman she grows up to be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cute Girl! See you in a few short weeks. Love you, Auntie Erin

Megan Shirley said...

Happy Birthday sweet Frances! You are a stunning little girl and dearly loved by your family!