Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun in the Sun


Here is a picture of how most of our days are spent - in the water! Some sweet neighbors told us we could use their pool anytime, so we have definitely taken full advantage. They conveniently live just three houses down, and it's nice to tire these little ones out for nap time. Charles has grown to absolutely love the water of any kind - pool, beach, bath. Frances, of course, is along for the the ride - she just loves to float around and watch the action!

1 comment:

The Wiggins Family said...

Hi! I just saw your comment on our blog about the table and chairs. I actually got them at a toy store here in town, but I believe they are made my childcraft? William has loved it!!
Your children are precious! I love the picture of your little boy with all the socks on...ha!! We are about to put William in his big boy room and I have a feeling he'll be up to some of the same tricks as Charlie. :) Funny..
Take care!