Sunday, August 10, 2008

Savor every moment


Currently I am holding sweet, sleeping Frances in my arms until the next feeding. I remember waiting for each new phase to begin with Charles - when will he crawl, when will he walk? But looking back at how fast he grows, I want to savor every moment with Frances - I just love this newborn phase. Holding her and guessing what her personality will be like. So far, she is still in that sleepy phase. She has been a great sleeper at night thus far and also a great nurser - she loves her milk! And I don't have time to get tired with Mr. Charles around so any quiet time with her is great.

Charles is still doing great with the "baby." Last week he was at his grandparents' house in Augusta. I missed him so much - it was too quiet around here, but he had a blast on his mini-vacation. He continues to kiss and love on her. He has learned to keep himself content while I nurse and has really started talking up a storm. So for the moment, we are just enjoying every day.

1 comment: