Thursday, August 14, 2008

Saturday Outing

Three generations of the male Townsends

Yummy lemonade

Trying on Aunt Miriam's shades

We went on our first family outing with Miss Frances and Charles this past Saturday to the Charleston Farmers Market. It is supposedly the fifth best farmers markets in the nation. We didn't stay long, but got to view what they have to offer so we can go back soon. Frances stayed asleep in her "sprout pouch" the entire time and Charles enjoyed people and dog watching. It was also fun to watch Charles share the backseat with his new baby sister. He would just stare at her and say "baby, baby."

2 comments:

Shanan & Shannon said...

What a fun outing! I bet you were feeling hot with Sweet Frances strapped to your body! Good for ya'll for getting out. I can't wait to see more pictures of you guys and your new home! And, I am so impressed that you are finding time to blog - keep it up!

Megan Shirley said...

Oooooh, I love your sling! Very cool. I may have to look into one like that for the next one. I had one I used with Ford that I liked a lot but it wasn't that stylish. Thanks for blogging so much so we can keep up with your family. You are precious!