Thursday, March 6, 2008

Pink or Blue?

Jacob and I went and had our "big" ultrasound appointment yesterday where they check out the baby and reveal the sex. We are thankful that our baby appears to be very healthy and active...and that Charles will soon have a baby sister! All along I felt we were having a girl, but my strategy has been to change the sex from week to week so I do not get stuck on one or the other. We are thrilled and I can't wait to see Charles and his new sister interact. I would post the ultrasound pictures of her sweet little profile, but I have not gotten that high tech yet. We'll keep you posted on our pregnancy and the upcoming move to Charleston. Thank you to everyone who has been praying for this healthy little one.

1 comment:

Shanan & Shannon said...

shocked! Wow - we are so excited for you guys and can't wait to see you this week! Congratulations my friend!