Friday, February 8, 2008

Cuteness




Just thought I would post three cute pictures of Charles that I ran across while downloading from our camera. The first one is a quite awkward pose we found him in one night - we check on him nightly, and it was a priceless photo op! How can that be comfortable? The second one is of him in his new shoes. He loves them and brings them to me every morning, sits down, lifts his feet and says, "shoes, shoes" until I put them on him. The last picture is of Charles sitting on his UGA stool acting like a gorilla. Jacob taught him how to beat (pat) his chest and say, "oh, oh, oh," to impersonate one. His favorite book is Goodnight, Gorilla so we get to see this trick often.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Too cute!!! I heard the story about Charles hiding behind the curtain until Jacob mentioned cheese. That is so adorable.

miriam said...

oh my goodness!!!! he's soooo cute! oh, he just makes me melt. can't wait to see you guys when you come through to charleston.