Thursday, June 2, 2011

34 Weeks

Here is the most recent prego pic taken this past Sunday.  I am now 34 weeks.  I feel great except for that feeling of exhaustion and nesting desire at the same time.  I've been trying to deep clean every room and finish C's and F's baby books.  I have done all the writing, but trying to upload and order photos to go in the books.

I am so ready to meet this little one - so ready for the kids to meet their newest sibling.  I wonder how they will react?  We moved the two of them into the same room a month ago, and they absolutely love it.  It makes for a longer time to get them down for naps and night time, but I love seeing two cute little bodies asleep in the same room.  We moved them to the back of the van too.  Charles thinks he is big stuff!


1 comment:

Nicole said...

You look great!! :)