Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanksgiving 2010

Alas, I have decided to finally post some of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving.  I was going to wait until I found a way to upload pictures faster, but I can't quite figure it out.  We went to Augusta to visit Jacob's parents for Turkey Day.  The entire family was there - I think the count is up to 24 now!  It was a quick trip, but we got in some great visiting time. 

On Thursday before lunch, we got the kiddos outside to burn some energy...


We let the dads take control outside while the girls commanded the inside...

Here is one of the newest additions - isn't she adorable?

And here is another cute niece - only a few months apart from Frances.  I wish I could have gotten all of the nieces and nephews, but they were on the go!

 Playing a little game of eat the baby inside...

 Getting ready for lunch...placing people can be quite a task...

Giving thanks...



After lunch and naps (what is Thanksgiving without a nap), we decided to take a long walk down to the river and roast some marshmallows...

 And feed the fish...


And take some family photos...



The weekend had to come to an end.  We decided to head to a tree farm to pick out a Christmas tree...

 
 
 That's all folks!


No comments: