Saturday, December 4, 2010

Christmas Card Time

It's that time of year again - Christmas card time!  The kids and I love checking our mailbox every day to see all the fun and festive Christmas cards.  And I'm determined to get ours out a little earlier this year.  In the eight years we have been married, we have mailed out holiday photo cards every year (except for one year that we were in Africa) to our family and friends.  They are so fun to look back over our past holidays together. This year, I think we will go with Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. They have such a great selection, they are quick, dependable, affordable, and above all, they are top quality.  This year they have a ton of designs, and because of this post they are offering me 50 free cards. (If you're a blogger you too can get 50 free cards, find out all of the info here.)

Now thinking about those Christmas Cards. Here are some of my favorite designs. 
 
 
 And finally, this...


 
I've narrowed it down to a few choices that are so cute, but you will just have to wait and see when you open your mailbox.  

Shutterfly also has other great products.  I especially love the address labels, desk calendars, and ornaments.  Check it out, and have a Merry Christmas!

No comments: