Tuesday, November 23, 2010

C's 4th Birthday

We celebrated C's 4th birthday last weekend with close friends and family.  C has really been into camping, so we decided to go with that theme, complete with a backyard tent, owl cupcakes, and s'mores for dessert.  He had a wonderful birthday, and yes, I am the mom that says, "I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up!"  He is becoming such a big boy.  He still loves to read, ride anything with wheels, and his newest fascination is legos.  His best friend is his sister, and they play together all the time.  I absolutely love how close in age they are.  We went in for the dreaded 4 year check up complete with 3 shots, the flu mist, and a finger prick.  I think I cried more than he did.  He is 41 1/4 inches and 40 pounds.  Both are the 75-90%.  Needless to say, he is a very healthy boy...exactly what we like to hear!

The Birthday Boy

Early morning birthday presents
Birthday Breakfast

Finishing his favorite series

Legos!

Getting ready for bed

Birthday party!

Checking out the food

Checking out the scooter

Fun stuff

Just happy there's a party

Cornhole!

Owl station

More owls

S'more station

Henry

Playing on the patio
Party favors

Third time to blow out the candles

MB and Grandmother

AD

1 comment:

Calee said...

TOOOO stinking cute!!! LOVE the owls, flashlights, and camping theme. Will you one day help me plan my kid's birthday parties? Frances is cracking me up with those goggles on her head!!!