Monday, September 20, 2010

Second Birthday

Sweet little F enjoyed her second birthday at the end of July.  We had such a fun time celebrating with her.  She is talking up a storm and really just enjoys playing with her big brother.  She also loves dolls, babies and all things outdoors.  It's fun watching her play as a little girl, but also seeing her interact with Charles and all the make believe and pretending he does.  At her 2-year checkup, she was 25 pounds (25%) and 35.5 inches (75%).  Here are pictures from her "garden friends" party. 

I'm Two!

The cake made by the cake extraordinaire (my husband)

Sweet friends and sweet goddaughter

The only picture of Charles I got the whole night

Juice break

Cute little Cate

The men's section

Cake time

Yummy!

It's easier this way


My sweet mom aka Nana

Morning of her bday - princess Tiana was C's present to F

And a tricycle from Grand dad!

1 comment:

Jenny Pankow said...

Hi Stacy. It is so good to catch up with you. I would love to get together. Your family is beautiful. We are living in Nashville, TN now. Doing great and busy as you saw. I will look forward to keeping up with your family.

Jenny