Thursday, November 5, 2009

Frances One Year Pics

Although three months late in taking her one year pics, Frances is documented none the less. Sometimes I feel guilty because the second child doesn't have a scrapbook or babybook filled out to completely, or she doesn't have 3, 6, 9 month professional pictures, but I need to look at the big picture - she is loved so much and all the "little" stuff will eventually get done.

This past Monday while Charles was at school, I decided to take a few shots in downtown Charleston with my favorite girl. We had so much fun - watching her wander around getting excited about the horses on the carriage tours, the dogs, a sign that she can bang against a wall. I must say it is quite difficult to catch that perfect shot when the subject is on the go. I am trying to be cost effective and take my own pictures with our fancy camera...so this is a start to my new hobby. What do you think?





1 comment:

Sara Blackburn White said...

I think you did great! Love her little smocked dresses;) I have a few Kate is finally fitting into and some for the spring! I think you are on to something;) way to go!