Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My brother's wedding

Here are some fabulous pics from Jim and Rachael's wedding a few weeks ago in Ponte Vedre, Florida. The bride was beautiful, the weather was amazing, and our children were so sweet and precious. I am so excited to have a new sister-in-law, and I look forward to the holidays and visits to come. Congratulations you two...and Rachael, welcome to our family!!!

In the midst of all the wedding madness, I didn't get any good shots of just the two of them, but here they are with his buddies...

The Mr. and me...


My cute hubby and his blue eyes at the reception...

Cutie Frances enjoying view and a spoon...

Taking pics...


Charles, raisins, and a camera...does he need anything else?



Our beautiful bridesmaid bouquets...


Enjoying the pool after the wedding...



Cuddling with my baby...



Grandad with sweet Frances...

1 comment:

Shanan & Shannon said...

How Fun Stacy! You and your brother definitely look alike! The children are adorable and growing way too fast. I can't believe Miss Frances is big enough to sit in a high chair! Miss you guys!