Thursday, October 9, 2008

2 Months


Here is a picture of Frances at two months. She is growing like a weed - all 12 pounds of her! We went to the doctor on Monday to get a round of shots. I thought I would be used to it by now with Charles having gone through his first year of vaccinations, but it's never easy seeing your children cry. He said she is very healthy and keep doing what I'm doing...as far as feeding goes! She is so sweet and had her first giggle last week. Yesterday, Charles was laughing at something and she started smiling every time he laughed. So sweet.

3 comments:

Megan Shirley said...

Frances is so cute! She looks a lot like her brother in that photo. I LOVE that gown. Those gowns are reason enough to think about having another one!

Anonymous said...

She gets more beautiful each time I see a picture! Makes me really want another! Ridley is 13 months now, time is flying by.
Dee Eidson

Gage Family said...

She is a little DOLL!!!!
GORGEOUS!!!