Tuesday, January 15, 2008

And Then There Were 4!

Yes, it's official....we are pregnant! I've slowly started telling people, but felt I could post it on the blog after we heard the heartbeat. I went in for my 12 week checkup yesterday, and heard that wonderful fast paced heartbeat. I am definitely feeling pregnant - tired all the time, starting to "pooch" out, and a tad bit emotional these days! Thankfully, I have escaped the morning sickness once again so I should not be complaining. We are due at the end of July, about 7 weeks after moving to Charleston. Speaking of, please pray for that period of selling and buying houses, moving, and welcoming Baby 2 into the family. Also, please pray that Charles is as excited about this little one as we are. They will be about 21 months apart so hopefully they will bond in the years to come. Well, I'm off for my daily nap...

2 comments:

Matt & Kadie Laughlin said...

Hey ya'll!
Congratulations! we are so excited that you guys are coming to Charleston! Our boys are 24 months apart and it has been great--you will have so much fun! Let me know if you need any help with anything on the Charleston side of the move!

Megan Shirley said...

We can't wait to meet little T-2! We are just sad that you will be moving away before the big birth day. We love you and have had so much fun growing our families together!